DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., Aug. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DMEautomotive (DMEa) today announced that it has completed the certification process in the Reynolds Certified Interface (RCI) Program for the Reynolds ERA® dealership management system (DMS). This certification enables safer, more secure and reliable data exchange from the Reynolds ERA DMS to DMEa's suite of omni-channel customer retention, loyalty and acquisition products, from its retention-driving powerhouse, Journey NXT to the industry-leading, award-winning mobile app, Driver Connect.
"We are proud to be an RCI-certified vendor," said Mike Walther, Managing Director of DMEautomotive. "As a company powered by data and cutting-edge marketing science, we understand that the foundation of effective customer acquisition and retention marketing is access to that data, ensuring the right message reaches the right customer at the right time. Our mission is to take the data and turn it into marketing gold for our customers through products like Journey NXT, and our Mobile Complete product suite. Now, as an RCI vendor, we will be able to safely and securely mine even more of that customer data gold for our Reynolds ERA dealer customers."
Certified data exchanges between DMEa products and the Reynolds ERA DMS are effective immediately; while certification with the Reynolds POWER DMS is in process.
DMEautomotive offers dealers, aftermarket providers and OEMs a top-to-bottom solution for increasing sales and service revenue & retention, building loyalty, and engaging customers:
- Journey NXT- Complete with customer segmentation and a defection-defense model, this retention marketing product keeps customers loyal throughout the vehicle lifecycle and beyond.
- OnDemand- Through an easy-to-access web portal, DMEa clients can create and send custom communications to customers quickly and with ultimate ease.
- Loyalty NXT- This program targets the most loyal customers with special offers at the right time to retain the most dealership revenue.
- Mobile Complete – DMEautomotive's comprehensive mobile marketing suite designed to keep dealers ahead of the technological curve.
- Driver Connect- Dealer-branded mobile app strengthens customer-to-dealer relationship while building loyalty, and increasing sales and service revenue & retention.
- Digital Couponing- Mobile app functionality that targets customers with sales & special offers, instantly sending them the best "get-them-spending" deals a dealership has to offer to the palms of their hands!
- Mobile Loyalty- Optimizing all the best loyalty-driving features of a traditional loyalty program without the pesky punch card.
- Smart Spot- Through cutting-edge beacon technology, this product offers dealers the opportunity to capitalize on hyper-targeted marketing strategies that drive sales.
- Dealer Pay- Through a smartphone push notification alert, Dealer Pay allows customers to view their invoice and tap to pay their RO, from anywhere, 24/7.
- MasterCall- As a complete set of compliant inbound and outbound customer contact management solutions, MasterCall is a flexible, scalable and affordable set of solutions that provides DMEa clients with the service they need to succeed.
- InSights- Easy-to-use analytics calculated at lightning speed, helps providers spot issues, identify trends and highlight opportunities for improvement relating to key loyalty and retention metrics through actionable and detailed business performance reports.
- Journey AMX- This complete, fully engaged customer-lifecycle retention program is designed to hook aftermarket customers and keep them coming back to the aftermarket provider for more service.
- Tire TRX- This product enables providers to promote tire services and sales to customers who only come in for service, as well as existing customers who have never purchased tires.
- Service Connect- Aftermarket-branded mobile app utilizes all the best mobile marketing capabilities to engage customers in every aspect of the aftermarket service experience.
For more information about the RCI program, go to http://www.reyrey.com/solutions/data_management/rci.asp
DMEautomotive (DMEa), a Solera Holdings Inc. company, is the industry leader in science-based, results-driven automotive marketing, and provides turnkey marketing to the largest and most innovative automotive organizations, from automobile dealerships to many of the largest aftermarket companies in the U.S. DMEa's uniquely panoramic view of the complete automotive sales and service market, combined with its cutting-edge, science-based marketing programs, increases customer yield, conversion and retention. Joined with Solera's network of global companies dedicated to innovation, DMEautomotive's mission to increase customer engagement within the automotive industry is further strengthened.
Supported by DMEa's proprietary, cloud-based Red Rocket Technology Platform, the DMEa product suite includes science-based, data driven, multi-channel customer acquisition and retention marketing programs; best-in-class campaign reporting; data management and analytics; auto-focused Customer Interaction Center solutions, and complete on-site mail and email fulfillment services. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, DMEa also has major operations in Jacksonville, Florida.
Solera is a leading provider of risk and asset management software and services to the automotive and property marketplace, including the global P&C insurance industry. Solera is active in over 75 countries across six continents. The Solera companies include: Audatex in the United States, Canada, and in more than 45 additional countries; HPI, CarweB and CAP Automotive in the United Kingdom; Informex in Belgium and Greece; Sidexa in France; ABZ and Market Scan in the Netherlands; Hollander serving the North American recycling market; AUTOonline providing salvage disposition in a number of European and Latin American countries; IMS providing medical review services; Explore providing data and analytics to United States property and casualty insurers; Service Repair Solutions, a joint venture with Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, that provides solutions for the service, maintenance and repair market; and I&S, a provider of software and business management tools, third-party claims administration, first notice of loss and network management services to the U.S. auto and property repair industries, specializing in glass claims. For more information, please refer to Solera's website at http://www.solerainc.com