BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- (Mobile World Congress) Digital Management, Inc. (DMI), a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services, today introduced MovyTM, a mobile enterprise productivity platform that enables businesses to mobilize business processes, strengthen customer relationships and increase business efficiency. Movy has been successfully deployed by leading organizations such as Warburtons, O2 Media and Bausch & Lomb.
- Complete platform plus apps – Movy is a complete productivity platform that features customizable enterprise modules, an intuitive user interface, robust back-end integration and enterprise-grade security. The Movy suite includes two state-of-the-art customizable prebuilt applications: MovySalesTM and MovyDocsTM.
- MovySales enables sales teams to work smarter and sell better by automating key tasks and integrating with enterprise systems. Sales personnel can schedule and manage meetings, showcase sales collateral, preconfigure meeting agendas, send follow-up e-mails and post meeting details, notes and documents to Salesforce.
- MovyDocs is a secure file management system that allows online and offline access to multiple content and file management systems (Box, DropBox, SharePoint, etc.). The MovyDocs application is an ideal project management tool that enables users to easily organize information, collaborate on proposals and legal documents and track and monitor progress on specific tasks.
- Tested and proven with measurable ROI – Movy is the foundation for deeply integrated, mission critical mobile apps being used by large enterprises. Warburtons, a popular United Kingdom-based bakery, estimates Movy has saved more than 5,000 work-days a year by eliminating time spent manually inputting data, enabling its sales managers to visit 2,000 additional stores per month.
- Award winning – Warburton's Red Insight app was awarded "Enterprise App of 2013" at the Mobile Entertainment Awards and "Most Effective Mobile App B2B 2013" at the Effective Mobile Marketing Awards.
MOVY PLATFORM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Rich enterprise modules – Prebuilt, pretested configurable productivity modules make it easy to deploy tailored apps across multiple industries and lines of business.
- Intuitive, native user interface – User adoption is enhanced with purposeful, intuitive user-interfaces that are aligned with employees' key tasks.
- Preconfigured connectivity – To simplify backend integration, applications are pre-configured to work with leading third-party enterprise services, such as Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce and Google Drive.
- Enterprise-grade security – Movy employs enterprise security best practices and can be layered with DMI's additional security offerings, such as data-in-transit and data-at-rest encryption (FIPS 140-2 Compliance), secure wrappers/"connected" containers and secure containers/sandboxes.
Magnus Jern, president, mobile application solutions division of DMI, said: "Mobile apps enable employees to maintain vital connections with each other, with customers and with enterprise systems. This connectivity enables collaboration that is critical to growth, sales and customer relationships. The richness of the Movy platform enables our clients to quickly and cost effectively create comprehensive collaboration environments that enhance productivity, reduce cost and build competitive advantage."
For a demonstration of MovySales, please visit DMI at AirWatch stand #3D10 in Hall 3 at Mobile World Congress.
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services. The company's commitment to excellence in delivery of solutions for Enterprise Mobility, Big Data Analytics, Strategic Consulting, Managed Services, Application Development, and Cybersecurity has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments and hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda MD, with satellite and project offices around the world. The company has been named one of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington DC area by the Washington Business Journal, and has been awarded Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.