East African Oil & Gas Market 2014-2024: Upstream & Midstream Spending in Tanzania, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, South Sudan & Somalia
Jun 15, 2015, 12:45 ET
LONDON, June 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
East Africa is fast becoming one of the world's most interesting oil and gas hotspots. For many years the area was neglected by the world's oil and gas industry, and even in Africa it was overshadowed by the rapid development in West Africa and the established markets in North Africa. However, with the discovery of both oil & gas reserves in the region over the past five years, opportunities are being created within a number of East African nations.
East Africa covers a territory roughly six times the size of the North Sea but fewer than 500 wells have been drilled in the region to date. The reserve estimates in the region have increased rapidly over the past few years and yet only a small percentage of the region has been properly explored. The market has changed too, as major international companies are becoming involved alongside smaller companies, thus indicating the industry's confidence in East Africa's immense potential.
Mozambique and Tanzania's substantial offshore gas reserves and proximity to Asian demand centres offer the potential for LNG export by the end of the decade, while Uganda and Kenya present opportunities for commercial oil production even sooner. With a significant amount of seismic activity and exploratory drilling already taking place and plans for large midstream infrastructure projects, the East African oil & gas market will attract tens of billions of dollars of investment over the coming decade.
Visiongain has calculated that the East African oil & gas market will see capex of $3.66bn in 2014, including spending on both upstream exploration & development (E&D) and midstream infrastructure.
Why you should buy East African Oil & Gas Market 2014-2024: Upstream & Midstream Spending in Tanzania, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, South Sudan & Somalia
What is the future of the oil & gas industry in East Africa? Which submarkets and countries will prosper over the next ten years? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive the following key information in this 183 page report :
• View East African capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed projections of capital expenditure in the East African oil & gas market as a whole, within each nation and within each submarket, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Our report provides 110 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects the East African oil & gas industry.
- You will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the East African oil & gas industry will develop and which countries and submarkets stand to see most growth.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews.
- Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report and keep up to speed with what is happening in the industry. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the current situation and potential development of the oil & gas industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2376688/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
Share this article