LONDON, April 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Electricity Retailing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global electricity retailing
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global electricity retailing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity retailing market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global electricity retailing market with forecasts
The global electricity retailing market is expected to generate total revenues of $2,561.4bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 19,744.1 TWh in 2015.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global electricity retailing market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the global electricity retailing market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global electricity retailing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global electricity retailing market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3662404/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers