NEW YORK, Aug. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report analyzes different aspects of electronics contract manufacturing, the companies involved in contract manufacturing, and identifies the areas where growth and improvement are needed. Includes forecasts through 2021.
Use this report to:
- Understand the growing opportunities in the field of electronics contract manufacturing (ECM), both for buyers and providers of such services.
- Receive a detailed study of global and regional markets for various segments of the electronics contract manufacturing business.
- Analyze different aspects of ECM, including the companies involved in contract manufacturing.
- Learn more about ECM operations performed by companies required by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- The global market for electronics contract manufacturing (ECM) services should total $515.6 billion in 2015, reach nearly $561.2 billion by 2016, and $845.8 billion by 2021, a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% from 2016-2021.
- Computers and telecommunications as a segment should total $296.4 billion in 2015 and $323.1 billion in 2016. The market should grow to $485.8 billion by 2021, with a CAGR of 8.5% through 2021.
- The consumer and industrial segment should grow from $157 billion in 2015 to $171 billion in 2016. This segment is further expected to reach $261.9 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 8.9% from 2016 to 2021.
Introduction & Scope
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Electronics contract manufacturing has become the backbone of computer and electronics production globally, providing essential design, manufacturing and assembly services to hardware companies. As a supplier to hardware companies, the electronic contract manufacturing industry is exposed to fluctuations in the corporate profits across the economy. With the shift in consumer behavior from personal computers towards smartphones and tablets, consumer devices have become the fastest growing segment for the electronic contract manufacturing industry. The report analyzes different aspects of electronics contract manufacturing, including the companies involved in contract manufacturing, and identifies the areas where growth and improvement are needed.
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
For any company to succeed in a competitive market, opportunities must be identified from the perspective of the company's strengths. In order to this, it is necessary to
understand the size and growth rate of any opportunity and the competitive environment in which the company exists. This report presents the ideal medium to understand the growing opportunities in the field of electronics contract manufacturing, both for buyers and providers of such services. This report also focuses on the available opportunities in this ever-growing arena and how to utilize these opportunities to generate additional profitable business.
This report will help purchase managers of major original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to find suppliers with a goal of reducing the total cost of the manufacturing
process. This report is also intended to help marketing managers identify newer market opportunities and develop targeted promotion plans in the identified fields of
the electronics contract manufacturing business. It will also help business development executives understand the dynamics of the electronics contract manufacturing market
and identify possible new market segments. Information and research center librarians will be able to provide market researchers, and brand and product managers, with the
information they need to perform their jobs more effectively.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format, with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global
and regional markets for various segments of the electronics contract manufacturing business, with reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain
Both primary and secondary research methods were used in this study. Primary information sources for this market research include individuals within companies,
various research organizations, governmental agencies and trade associations. Secondary research sources include databases, trade literature, specialized journals
and government statistics.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0118044-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001