RADNOR, Pa., Aug. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- eMoney Advisor (eMoney) recently launched a completely redesigned corporate website featuring a new user experience that brings to life eMoney's mission of transforming how financial professionals deliver advice at scale and build collaborative relationships with clients. Using video animation and dynamic aesthetics, the responsive site offers robust information for different audiences, highlighting the core benefits eMoney provides to advisors, firms and enterprises. It also shares the stories of how several eMoney clients rely on the company's wealth management technology to drive revenue and growth, create more robust financial plans and stay ahead of the innovation curve, among other areas of differentiation.
"Our site redesign reflects the same caliber of innovation that our wealth management solutions do," said Lauren Milewski, Creative Director for eMoney, who led the site design. "The new content available clearly addresses the evolving needs of financial professionals today, while also providing easy-to-find resources like product overviews, videos, white papers and case studies," she said.
Overall, the new site design provides viewers with:
- Intuitive navigation bringing the information site visitors care about to the surface
- Expanded audience focus to include firms and enterprises, as well as independent advisors
- Refreshed and interactive content illustrating how eMoney helps financial professionals succeed and the specific benefits of each product feature and service
- Increased transparency into product functionality and additional value-add services within the eMoney platform
- Ease of access to the latest eMoney news, promotional assets events and press releases
- Extensive multi-media resources featuring case studies, whitepapers, industry articles, client testimonials, product overviews and capabilities and others, including
- eMoney Company Timeline
- General Product Overview
- emX Select Capabilities
- emX Capabilities
- emX Pro Capabilities
- Insight into company culture with an expanded careers page hosting the latest job openings, employee benefits, perks and more
"Financial professionals who are seeking technology solutions shouldn't have to work very hard to find information about how they can improve their businesses," said Milewski. "We want to ensure the user experience is a pleasant one that reflects the eMoney brand."
eMoney's updated site went live on July 21. It features 34 new webpages; eight new videos showcasing products, features and company culture; over 220 pieces of free educational content in the Resource Center; and a dedicated home for financial professionals interested in eMoney's enterprise solutions.
Check out eMoney's website here.
eMoney Advisor, LLC ("eMoney"), based in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is the leading scalable wealth management technology developed for financial professionals, firms and enterprises of all sizes. Rooted in collaborative financial planning, eMoney's technology enables financial professionals to build stronger client relationships, streamline business operations, and drive revenue and growth. Developed and perfected by nearly 500 passionate, innovative and dedicated employees in three locations, eMoney's solutions transform the wealth management experience for more than 45,000 financial professionals and 2 million end-clients nationwide. For more information, please visit: www.emoneyadvisor.com.
SOURCE eMoney Advisor