NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain has calculated that the global EST market will see CAPEX of $7.013bn in 2015, including spending on commercial and RD&D operations in the CAES, PHS, Battery, Thermal Energy Storage, Flywheels and Ultracapacitors technology submarkets. This report addresses the development of the global energy storage technologies market, analysing the prospects for 6 technology submarkets and 10 key national markets, and including both CAPEX and EST capacity installations for the period 2015-2025. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the power networks and energy storage environments. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the EST market evolving?
- What are the leading EST technologies?
- How do the performance characteristics, capital costs and applications of different EST differ? How are they expected to evolve over the forecast period?
- How will the installed capacity of different ESTs change over the next 10 years?
- How does the current regulatory market affect the outlook of ESTs in different national markets?
- What are the prospects for each of the national EST markets over the next decade?
- What are the prospects of each of the 6 technology submarkets over the forecast period?
- Who are the main companies in the EST market?
- What are the main emerging EST technologies?
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind.
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data.
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends.
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market.
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships.
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts and analyses for the 6 main commercial EST technologies from 2015-2025
- Pumped hydro storage
- Compressed Air Energy Storage
- Thermal energy storage
- Ultra capacitors
2) The report includes CAPEX forecasts and detailed analysis of developments in 10 National markets from 2015 to 2025
- Chinese EST Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Japanese EST Market Forecast 2015-2025
- South Korean EST Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Indian EST Market Forecast 2015-2025
- United States EST Market Forecast 2015-2025
- German EST Market Forecast 2015-2025
- French EST Market Forecast 2015-2025
- United Kingdom EST Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Italian Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Spanish EST Market Forecast 2015-2025
- 'Rest of the World' EST Market Forecast 2015-2025
3) The report also includes tabled breakdowns of the performance characteristics of the 6 main commercial energy storage technologies, including their:
- Power Rating (kWs, MWs, GWs)
- Energy Rating (secs, mins, hrs)
- Round trip efficiency (%)
- Power cost ($/kW)
- Energy cost ($/kWh)
- Response Time
In addition, an overview of the main applications of energy storage technologies in the power sector is provided with a matrix analysis of the suitability of different EST technologies for these applications.
4) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
- Gareth Brett and Emma Gibson from Highview Power
- Bill Radvak and Brian Beck from American Vanadium
- Philippe Bouchard from Eos Energy Storage
- Giw Zanganeh Airlight Energy
5) The report includes detailed profiles of a selection of companies operating within each EST submarket, including an overview of their key projects.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03360099-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/energy-storage-technologies-est-market-2015-2025-capex-and-capacity-forecasts-for-phs-caes-batteries-thermal-energy-storage-flywheels-and-ultracapacitors-300321108.html