LONDON, Aug. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- With the onset of global recession in 2008, construction industry witnessed sharp drop in most of the global economies including Europe and North America. Europe construction industry, particular, underwent further deterioration on account of Eurozone crisis. However, in recent years, economic scenario of Europe started to witness steady recovery, which in turn reflects a positive outlook over the next five years. With the economy of Europe stabilizing, real estate sector has been on its path towards sluggish recovery, which in turn has been driving construction industry. Numerous construction projects that were kept on halt have been revamped. As a result, the adoption of commercial vehicles in the country has increased at a notable pace. Launch of Europe 2020, a 10-year program, by European Commission to revive the region's economy is also acting as a key catalyst for construction vehicles market. The market recently witnessed introduction of construction vehicle rental services, which is also a novel trend. However, this is being perceived more as a threat by players as growing preference for rental services is suppressing potential sales of construction vehicles in Europe.
According to "Europe Construction Vehicles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", construction vehicles market in Europe is anticipated to surpass USD14 billion mark by 2020. The market has been broadly segmented into Excavators, Loaders, Rough Terrain Lift Trucks (RTLT), Pavers, Dump Trucks, Dozers and Graders. Segment wise, Excavators dominated construction vehicles market in Europe on account of its multi-functional features andcost-efficiency. RTLT segment, which mainly includes forklift trucks and telescopic handlers, witnessed fastest growth among all the segments in Europe construction vehicles market during 2010-14. Caterpillar, Komatsu, Liebherr Group, AB Volvo, Hyundai Heavy Industries, etc. are among the major players operating in Europe construction vehicles market. These companies are also investing continuously in various R&D projects to gain technological advantage over their counterparts. "Europe Construction Vehicles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to construction vehicles market in Europe:
- Europe Construction Vehicles Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Loaders, Excavators, Dump Trucks, Rough Terrain Lift Trucks, Dozers, Graders and Pavers
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Europe construction vehicles market
- To help industry consultants, construction vehicle companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction vehicles manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2837011/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48