LONDON, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The European departmental PACS market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2014 to 2019. In 2014, Germany contributed the largest market share of 23.3% in the European departmental PACS market.
Departmental Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) have reduced the physical and time barriers associated with traditional film-based image retrieval, distribution, and display. Departmental PACS has widespread application in hospitals and clinics as it eliminates the need of maintaining hard copies of images and replaces them with digital storage. Cloud-based PACS solutions are the latest market development which is estimated to gain a significant market share in the next five years. In the deployment segment, on-premise forms the largest segment of the overall market, as it is perceived to offer better control and secure sharing of data.
The departmental PACS market has been segmented on the basis of product, component, deployment, end user, and by countries. The report covers the major regions which include Germany, France, the U.K., Italy, Spain, and the rest of Europe. Germany is the largest contributor to this market, followed by France, and the U.K.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the developments (New product launches, partnerships, and joint ventures) of the companies over the past few years, and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the European departmental PACS market. The key players in the European departmental PACS market are Agfa Healthcare (Belgium), Carestream Health (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), Philips Healthcare (The Netherlands), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), FujiFilm Medical Systems (Japan), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), and others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles. It discusses the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging and high-growth segments of the departmental PACS market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the European departmental PACS market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for departmental PACS across geographies, exploit new clientele base and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the departmental PACS market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players that enhance the bottom line of the companies in the European departmental PACS market.
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3859263/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-departmental-picture-archiving-and-communication-system-market-by-product-by-deployment-by-end-user-by-component---analysis-and-forecast-to-2019-300277481.html