NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
GlobalData's clinical trial report, "Febrile Neutropenia Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014" provides data on the Febrile Neutropenia clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Febrile Neutropenia. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Febrile Neutropenia. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02586872-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001