NEW YORK, Aug. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The feed additives market is projected to reach a value of USD 20.71 billion by 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2016 to 2021. The market drivers include increasing demand for meat and other animal products, standardization of the animal feed industry, and technological advancements in the feed industry.
"Amino acids segment is projected to be the largest segment, by type, from 2016 to 2021"
The use of amino acids is essential for proper growth and development of livestock, especially for swine and ruminants. Amino acids play an important role in protein utilization in animal feed.
"Aquatic animals, by livestock, is projected to be the fastest-growing from 2016 to 2021"
The aquatic animals segment is gaining a substantial position in the feed additives market due to increasing rearing of aquatic animals and demand of fish and other aquatic animal products. Growth in the aquatic animals' population has triggered the demand for feed additives and is projected to follow the same trend between 2016 and 2021.
"Liquid, by form, is projected to be the largest and fastest-growing from 2016 to 2021"
Liquid form segment is emerging as it is cost-effective and suitable for various livestock. The liquid formulation of feed additives offers longer shelf life, and easy handling and application, and thus, the demand of liquid feed additives is increasing.
"Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing segment from 2016 to 2021"
The demand for feed additives is driven by the increasing consumption of meat and other animal products owing to increasing per-capita income of the consumers in the emerging countries of the Asia-Pacific region. Increasing incidences of fake and toxic meat has also triggered the awareness regarding the meat quality amongst the consumers.
The breakdown of the primaries on the basis of company, designation, and region, conducted during the research study, are as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1 – 20%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 35%
By Designation: Director level – 22%, C Level –28%, and other levels – 50%
By Region: North America – 18%, Europe – 25%, Asia-Pacific – 45%, and RoW – 12%
Major players include:
- Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
- Evonik Industries (Germany)
- DSM N.V. (The Netherlands)
The other players that also have a strong presence in this market include:
- InVivo NSA (France)
- CHR Hansen (Denmark)
- Adisseo France SAS (France)
- Altech Inc. (U.S.)
- Nutreco N.V. (The Netherlands)
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), value chain, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the global feed additives market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraint, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on feed additives offered by the top players in the global market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the feed additives market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for feed additives across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global feed additives market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global feed additives market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04037722-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/feed-additives-market-by-type-livestock-form-function--by-region---global-trends--forecast-to-2021-300310723.html