BRANTFORD, ON, May 22, 2015 /CNW/ - "THE POWER OF INSPIRATION," what exactly does this mean? Simply, it means we have connected! We have stepped over a threshold and our sense of who we are has changed. It's a moment in time when we can no longer live our lives the way we once did because a new awareness has taken root, a flower bud has surfaced.
The Power of Inspiration & Working with Your Intuitive Voice is an unforgettable two-day event that will help you learn more about this exquisite flowering bud and provide the tools needed for it to blossom. You will delve into presentations and workshops that will not only exhilarate the mind but will expand your spiritual knowledge. The experience will help you feed and nourish this new connection, to heights you never thought possible. This first time event will be held in Toronto, July 4-5, 2015 and Halifax, July 25-26, 2015.
An opportunity will be provided to a first-time self-published author, one each in Toronto and Halifax, to showcase their spiritually inspired book at the event. This segment is aptly titled "Author Spotlight" - Paying it forward. Two authors selected by the host will be offered a fifteen minute timeslot on the agenda and, a designated table to display and promote their book to participants. Interested authors in Toronto and Halifax may contact the host directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Power of Inspiration features an impressive line-up of speakers, listed here in order of appearance:
- Georgina Cannon, long considered the face of hypnosis in Canada, shares her work with Past Life Regression Therapy, is it real…does it work! (Toronto event only)
- Master Hypnotist and NLP Practitioner Donald Currie will show people how they can be their own inner-healer. (Halifax event only)
- Holistic healer and international best-selling Author Jane Burning, demonstrates the power of healing and focused intentions.
- Marc Westerterp, author of Perfect Mind, Perfect Soul, exhilarates with his intuitive lectures and spirit connections.
- Native American seer and healer William Troy Greene shares the reality of being a seer, his struggle with this reality, and how it helps him inspire others.
- Spiritual Counselor Fiona Newman traveled from Ireland to Canada and shares her journey planting seeds in spirituality.
- Toronto psychic medium Carolyn Molnar enthralls audiences with messages from spirit.
We are presenting a "Gift of Inspiration" to five (5) individuals in each of the Toronto and Halifax areas with a Free Weekend Pass to attend the Power of Inspiration Event in their respective area who are enrolled in a social related program geared towards healing the mind, body, and spirit! The Free Weekend Pass includes admission to the event only; all other expenses are the responsibility of the attendee. Program managers may contact the host directly and all inquiries are in strict confidence.
The Power of Inspiration & Working with Your Intuitive Voice is hosted by Paula Sevestre Spiritual Connections, author of Heaven's Wait, Balboa Press, A Division of Hay House (2014). To register for this inspiring event, please visit the Official Event Website at www.thepowerofinspirationevents.com
Holiday Inn Yorkdale Toronto
Saturday & Sunday, July 4-5, 2015
Halifax World Trade & Convention Centre
Saturday & Sunday, July 25-26, 2015
SOURCE Paula Sevestre Spiritual Connections