LONDON, Aug. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global fire-resistant glass market is projected to reach USD 7.36 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 12.9% from 2016 to 2021. The market is projected to register a CAGR of 10.5%, in terms of volume, from 2016 to reach 17.43 million square meters by 2021. The increasing demand from the building & construction, marine, oil refineries, and transportation application sectors fuels the growth of the fire resistant glass market.
"Building & construction: The fastest-growing application for fire resistant glass"
The building & construction industry is the largest and the fastest-growing application segment for the fire resistant glass market. These glasses are mainly used in the commercial and residential sectors such as hospitals, schools, and offices that require installation of fire resistant doors and partitions, which will help in minimizing the spread of fire, smoke, and radiant heat during fire mishaps.
Stringent building & safety codes, such as BS EN 12600, BS 476, and BS EN 356, AS 1657, AS 4586, AS 1530, ISO 9002, and AS 53959-2009, governed by various associations and government organizations such as International Building Code (IBC), National Fire Protection Act (NFPA), British (Building) Standards, and Australia Standards (AS) increase the consumption of fire resistant glasses in the building & construction industry.
"Asia-Pacific: The fastest-growing market for fire resistant glass"
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market of fire resistant glass, in terms of value and volume, with China dominating the market. High economic growth, growing manufacturing industries, cheap labor, increasing foreign investments, agreement/collaboration, expansion, and a global shift in production capacity from the developed markets to emerging markets are the major factors leading to the growth of fire resistant glasses in this region.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts globally. These primary sources have been divided into three categories, namely, by company, by designation, and by region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1 – 44.4%, Tier 2 – 22.2%, and Tier 3 – 33.3%
- By Designation- C Level – 50.0%, Director Level– 10.0%, and Others – 40.0%
- By Region- Western Europe – 33.3%, North America – 16.7%, Asia-Pacific – 16.7%, Middle East & Africa – 25.0%, and South America – 8.3%
The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players, such as Compagnie De Saint-Gobain (France), SCHOTT AG (Germany), NSG Pilkington (Japan), Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (Japan), Pyroguard (U.K.), Promat International NV (Belgium), Ravensby Glass Co. Ltd. (U.K.), SAFTI First Fire Rated Glazing Systems (U.S.), Fuso Glass India Pvt. Ltd. (India), and Anemostat (U.S.), among others.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis — industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the fire resistant market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on fire resistant glass offered by the top players in the global fire resistant glass market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the fire resistant glass market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for fire resistant glass across regions.
- Market Diversification: Extensive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global fire resistant glass market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global fire resistant glass market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4037720/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers