ORLANDO, Fla., Aug. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Available Now, the Jiveocity mobile application offers both business owners the option to reach a new group of potential customers while giving mobile users the opportunity to fully interact with one another at any physical brick & mortar establishment.
Jiveocity for Business:
- Direct message anyone within 200 feet of establishment
- Build & customize their Jiveocity page
- See who's at their establishment right now
- Live chat with their customers via the Jive chat room
- Upload photos, videos & coupons and more
- Broadcast their live cam to everyone
Jiveocity for Consumers:
- See who's in the establishment with them
- Send messages, greetings & friend requests
- Join in the Jive chat room for any location
- Users can make themselves invisible
- Users can favorite locations
- Users can join friends locations
Jiveocity has not fallen short on features. Their plethora of networking capabilities for both the consumer and business has exceeded everyone's expectations while also keeping consumers privacy and safety a top priority. Users may "Make Themselves Invisible", "Block & Report Offenders", "Make their Profile Private", along with many other security features.
Jiveocity also comes packed with an assortment of features for the Business Owner. Not only can business owners view and contact their customers live, but should a Jiveocity user get within 200 feet of an establishment, they will automatically receive the Business Owners "Special Offer Message"!
Thomas Hines (Product Development) has said, "We are excited to release the first-ever dual social networking application that will connect consumers and business like never before!"
The Jiveocity Mobile App is currently available for download on both iTunes and Google Play for free.