LONDON, July 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Stringent environment and water resources protection laws and increasing demand for treated water from various end-use industries driving the market"
The Flocculant and Coagulant market in APAC is projected to reach USD 708.4 million by 2021, registering a CAGR of 5.63% between 2016 and 2021. China, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, and Australia & New Zealand are the major F&C markets in the Asia-Pacific region. Rising demand from end-use applications such as municipal water treatment, mine water treatment, power generation, chemical processing, and others is also a major driver for the F&C market.
"Municipal Water Treatment application – Largest application segment for F&C market"
F&C are widely used in municipal water treatment applications. The increased investments in municipal water infrastructure in developing countries, such as India, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, and Indonesia among others, seek to improve access to safe drinking water supplies and sanitation facilities. For instance, China had more than 3,800 wastewater treatment plants in 2014; the municipalities in the country are concentrating on water-saving mechanisms, such as recycling and reusing greywater, and also mandating the incorporation of water treatment techniques in houses and public buildings. The major municipal water treatment activities include sewage treatment, desalination process, membrane treatments, and water processing.
"Vietnam-The fastest-growing market for F&C"
The increase in the use of F&C in Vietnam is projected to be driven by many factors such as stringent environment and water resources protection laws in the region, formulation process involving natural sustainable and renewable sources, recent expansions in the region, and so on. In addition to this, Vietnam has large reserves of primary energy resources, such as coal, mining, oil, natural gas, and water for hydropower generation. Out of these, coal is the major source of power generation. It also has high potential for renewable energy resources, such as biomass, solar, and wind. Vietnam's consumption of F&C has grown significantly and is expected to witness further growth in the near future. The high growth of the F&C market in the country is also a result of the growing population awareness and urbanization.
The market size of F&C estimated in this study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been divided in three categories: by company type; by designation; and by region.
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Country – Japan - 45%, South Korea – 20%, India – 30%, Australia – 5%
The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players such Kemira Oyj (Finland), Ecolab Inc. (U.S.), Solvay SA (Belgium), Akferal (Turkey), Cytec Industries Inc. (U.S.), and BASF SE (Germany).
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of key players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the F&C market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on galley equipment offered by the top players in the APAC F&C market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the F&C market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for F&C across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the APAC F&C market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the APAC F&C market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3973705/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers