MADISON, Wis., Oct. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Focus on Energy, Wisconsin Utilities' statewide program for energy efficiency and renewable energy, today announced the selection of the following firms to implement seven residential energy efficiency programs:
- Prescriptive Incentive Program: Resource Solutions Group (RSG)
- Appliance Recycling Program: JACO Environmental
- Single Family and Multi-Family Direct Install Program: Conservation Services Group (CSG)
- Multi-Family Comprehensive Program: Franklin Energy
- Single Family Comprehensive Upgrade Program: Conservation Services Group (CSG)
- Upstream Lighting and Appliance (Retailer) Program: Applied Proactive Technology (APT)
- Low-Moderate Income Program: Resource Solutions Group (RSG) and Conservation Services Group (CSG)
"We are excited to begin working with these firms to reduce costs, serve more customers, expand program offerings and create jobs for the citizens of Wisconsin," said William S. Haas, project manager for Focus on Energy.
Program implementers were selected by a bid evaluation team, which included representatives from Focus on Energy's program administrator, the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin and a utility representative appointed by the Statewide Energy Efficiency and Renewable Administration. The process was open to all qualified bidders with winners selected based on their capabilities, project experience, program approach and cost effectiveness.
Focus on Energy will work with customers and the current program implementers to ensure a smooth transition to the new implementers where applicable. The new residential energy efficiency programs will launch on January 1, 2012. Please visit www.focusonenergy.com to receive program details as they become available.
About Focus on Energy
Focus on Energy works with eligible Wisconsin residents and businesses to install cost-effective energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. Focus information, resources, and financial incentives help to implement projects that otherwise would not be completed, or to complete projects sooner than scheduled. Its efforts help Wisconsin residents and businesses manage rising energy costs, promote in-state economic development, protect our environment, and control the state's growing demand for electricity and natural gas. For more information call 800.762.7077 or visit focusonenergy.com.
Focus on Energy
SOURCE Focus on Energy