NEW YORK, Aug. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Food and Grocery Retailing in the US - Market Summary and Forecasts" report provides a detailed analysis of retail sales from 2009 to 2019 across key channels in the US.
- Food and grocery is expected to remain the largest in sales value terms during the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of 3.2%
- Private labels continue to grow
- Demand from multicultural consumers to rise
- Demand for luxury, ready-to-eat food items, and healthy categories including organics, will result in higher spending on food and groceries.
"Food and Grocery Retailing in the US - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting food and grocery retail dynamics for drinks, household products, packaged food, tobacco and unpackaged food from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of food and grocery products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; food and drinks specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; online; drug stores and health and beauty stores; vending machines; duty free retailers; department stores; other specialist retailers
- An overview of key food and grocery retailers operating across the US and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- US food and grocery market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into US shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03089406-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001