SAN DIEGO, Oct. 9 /PRNewswire/ -- IE Group launches the exclusive Financial Forecasting & Planning Summit in San Diego February 25 - 26th, 2010. http://www.theiegroup.com/FPA/Overview.html
Bringing forward-thinking business leaders together to shape the revolutionary ideas that spark innovation within financial forecasting. The Summit is known for its interactive format, encouraging audience interaction and participation.
Through incisive plenary sessions, cut-through-the-hype onstage conversations, rapid-fire "high order bits" and "show me" presentations and in-depth workshops, executives will present their unique perspective on strategies to engage senior leadership around financial forecasts, as well as methods to facilitate this. You'll learn to use the financial forecast as the vehicle to drive acceptability for results and how to optimize the role of Financial Forecasting & Planning in your company. Registration is by invitation only.
The FP&A Summit connects the leaders, strategists and senior finance executives to build business opportunities. Conference attendance is limited to maintain an intimate setting and foster dialogue among all participants.
With over 200 high level execs attending and an excellent speaker faculty with insight on cutting edge financial forecasting strategies and topics including;
1. Fast Forward. A vision of what planning and forecasting could look like 10 years from now, and implications for how to prepare for the inevitable changes that will take place.
2. Financial Executives Planning Workbench. An overview of planning tools and technologies used by today's leading companies.
3. Driver Based Forecasting - Understanding the cost drivers and how to manage your planning decisions accordingly.
4. Budget, Financial Plan and Forecasting. An approach to a single repeatable financial planning cycle.
5. The Pros & Cons of Statistical Forecasting. Statistical data and its role and potential within financial planning and forecasting.
Visit http://www.theiegroup.com/FPA/Overview.html for a full list and profiles
SOURCE IE Group