DUBLIN, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m85ngg/future_horizons) has announced the addition of the "Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the Global Flavor Market 2015: Strategic Assessments of Leading Suppliers" report to their offering.
This report provides insightful analyses of the major competitors in the worldwide flavor market, including their performance, capabilities, goals and strategies. The report contains information not available from any other source, such as sales force estimates by country.
The report is designed to provide the flavor industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs.
The report's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual, annually-updated and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading flavor market companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, marketing and technological capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
- T. Hasegawa
- Mane Sales Growth
- Mane Sales by Product Category
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m85ngg/future_horizons
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets