NEW YORK, July 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Gas Processing Industry Outlook in Europe to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Processing Plants" is a comprehensive report on gas processing industry in Europe. The report provides gas processing facility details such as plant name, operator name, type, start year, process/conditioning methods and gas processing capacity for active and planned gas processing plants in the region. The report also provides key country comparisons based on contribution to processing capacity. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by year and by key countries for planned gas processing plants till 2019. Planned or proposed (new build) gas processing plants, as announced by various companies, have also been included in this report. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at country level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned gas processing plants in Europe
- Provides key details such as operator name, type, start year, process/conditioning methods, processing capacity for all active and planned gas processing plants to 2019
- Provides capital expenditure outlook by year and by key countries for planned gas processing plants till 2019
- Latest developments and contracts related to gas processing industry at country level
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on active and planned gas processing plants in Europe
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor's gas storage sites
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03075558-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001