DUBLIN, March 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Gastric and Esophageal Cancer Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an overview of the Gastric and Esophageal Cancer pipeline landscape. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development and key players involved in therapeutic development for each of these cancer types, and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Gastric Cancer: There are a total of 322 products in development for this indication, by 208 companies and 22 academic institutions. Key companies operating in this pipeline space include Eli Lilly, Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Incyte, Pfizer and AstraZeneca.
Esophageal Cancer: There are a total of 107 products in development for this indication, by 79 companies and 11 academic institutions.
- Which companies are the most active within each pipeline?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in this disease area?
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Key Topics Covered
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 Gastric and Esophageal Cancer Report Coverage
2.2 Esophageal Cancer - Overview
2.3 Gastric Cancer - Overview
3 Therapeutics Development
3.1 Esophageal Cancer
3.2 Gastric Cancer
4 Therapeutics Assessment
4.1 Esophageal Cancer
4.2 Gastric Cancer
5 Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
5.1 Esophageal Cancer
5.2 Gastric Cancer
6 Dormant Projects
6.1 Esophageal Cancer
6.2 Gastric Cancer
7 Discontinued Products
7.1 Esophageal Cancer
7.2 Gastric Cancer
8 Product Development Milestones
8.1 Esophageal Cancer
8.2 Gastric Cancer
9.3 Secondary Research
9.4 Primary Research
9.5 Expert Panel Validation
9.6 Contact Us
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t86nsd/gastric_and?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets