LONDON, Aug. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2020 Report published by Canadean Intelligence provides readers with a detailed analysis of consumer, operator and technology level trends in the German Foodservice sector, analysis of market size, outlets and transactions in Germany and key players in the German Foodservice market.
- The German Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 2.3% during 2015-2020
- Stable economic condition and strong labor market has improved the consumer spending confidence of Germans and consequently, it will have a positive impact on the Foodservice sales
- Huge income inequality among Germans has led to price sensitivity among mid income consumers, which will drive the demand for less expensive quick and fast foods
- Increasing consumer awareness and increasing disposable income will boost the growth of organic, more natural and less processed foods
- New law on legal right to child care facility from one year and above (three year and above earlier) has led to increased demand for daycare facilities and consequently, will boost Education Foodservice sales
This report offers detailed analysis of the German Foodservice market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyse macro-economic factors that influence the foodservice market, key consumer, operator and technology trends and key players in the market.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: detailed analysis of the macro-economic factors, GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, that impact the foodservice market. It also provides insights into consumer, operator and technology trends in the German Foodservice market
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the foodservice sector within Germany for 2010-2020
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and the cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- Competitive landscape: provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business description and product profile
- Regulatory scenario: insights into regulatory environment for foodservice operators in the German market
- To request sample pages or to purchase The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2020
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the German Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, Leisure will be the fastest growing Profit channel during 2015-2020, driven by growth in conference/trade events market in Germany. The number of participants attending events held in Germany has grown at an annual rate of 2.6% in 2015 and, it is expected to grow further in the coming years with the increasing focus of German Convention Bureau on the development of meetings market through opening offices abroad, developing Tier II cities and offering lower cost conference centers, and developing innovative technologies.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. With the emerging "suits me" attitude of consumers, many international food chains (such as Mc Donald's and Domino's)are offering flexible food menus customized to different tastes, flavors and health concerns.
- Brief profiles of the key foodservice companies in Germany with information about their business description, product profile and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Download the full report:
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers