DUBLIN, Sept. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Diagnostics Imaging Market by Product, Application, End Users, Geography and the Impact of COVID-19 (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Diagnostics Imaging Market is expected to grow from USD 26.3 billion in 2019 to USD 36.47 billion at a CAGR of 5.6%.
Growth of the market is attributed to increasing demand for early diagnosis and increasing scope of clinical applications, rapidly increasing geriatric population, increasing investment, and funding by PPP. The market is hampered due to the high cost of equipment, increasing regulatory burden, and limitations associated with standalone systems.
Emerging countries in APAC and Africa are creating opportunities for market players. Furthermore, the adoption of AI, Analytics, and Blockchain in medical technology is also creating various growth opportunities in the market.
- Rapidly Growing Geriatric Population and the Subsequent Increase in the Prevalence of Associated Diseases
- Increasing Demand for Early Diagnosis and Increasing Scope of Clinical Applications
- Technological Advancements in Diagnostic Imaging Modalities
- Increasing Investments, Funds, and Grants by Public-Private Organizations
- High Cost of Equipment
- Increasing Regulatory Burden and Declining Reimbursement
- Limitations Associated with Standalone Systems
- Emerging Economies
- Adoption of AI and Analytics in Diagnostics Imaging
- Use of Blockchain
- Contract-based Solutions
The Global Diagnostics Imaging Market is segmented based on Product, Application, and End User.
Oncology diagnostics imaging accounts for the largest market share due to the increasing prevalence of the diseases. MRI systems hold the largest market share of the Global Diagnostics Imaging Market. The growth of the segment is attributed to the high adoption of MRI systems and the need for early diagnostics.
North America is expected to have the largest market share in the world and is expected to grow during the forecast period. The market is expected to grow due to technological advances, higher affordability, an increasing number of registered cases in the USA, Canada, and Mexico. The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR owing to the improving healthcare systems, increasing investment in the region.
IGR Competitive Quadrant
The report includes IGR Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share etc.
Lions: Represents companies with a strong foothold in the market, with the highest market share, large investments in technologies, new products.
Bulls: Companies that are medium in size competing with their USPs, growing companies with proven market share.
Rabbits: Small companies but growing rapidly, constantly improving their offerings in the market
Tortoise: Companies which are slow in growth, having a long legacy and stable or negative in performance
Why Read this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Diagnostics Imaging Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, the Analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2. Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
5. Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6. Global Diagnostic Imaging Market, By Product
6.2 MRI Systems
6.3 Ultrasound Imaging Systems
6.4 CT Scanners
6.5 Nuclear Imaging Systems
6.6 X-Ray Imaging Systems
6.7 Mammography Systems
7. Global Diagnostic Imaging Market, By Application
7.2 X-Ray Imaging Systems
7.3 MRI Systems
7.4 Ultrasound Systems
7.5 CT Scanners
7.6 Nuclear Imaging Systems
7.7 Mammography Systems
8. Global Diagnostic Imaging Market, By End User
8.3 Diagnostic Imaging Centers
8.4 Other End Users
9. Global Diagnostic Imaging Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.4.5 Rest of Europe
9.5.5 Rest of APAC
9.6 Middle East and Africa
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 IGR Competitive Quadrants
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Merger & Acquisition
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
10.3.3 New Product Launch & Enhancement
10.3.4 Investment & Funding
11. Company Profiles
11.1 GE Healthcare
11.2 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
11.3 Siemens Healthineers
11.4 Canon Inc.
11.5 Hitachi, Ltd.
11.6 Shimadzu Corporation
11.7 Carestream Health
11.8 Esaote S.p.A.
11.9 FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
11.10 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
11.11 Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
11.12 Hologic, Inc.
11.13 CurveBeam LLC
11.14 Planmed Oy
11.15 Mindray Medical International Limited (A Subsidiary of Excelsior Union, Ltd.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ytakke
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets