DUBLIN, Mar. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Patient Handling Equipment Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global patient handling equipment market was worth $9,515.9 million in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during 2016-2022.
Among the various end users, the home healthcare segment is expected to witness the fastest growth, a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period. Among the various type of care, the critical care segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecasted period.
The global patient handling equipment market is growing at a significant rate due to growing geriatric population, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing healthcare expenditure. The advancement in technology has further led to the development of easy to handle and powered patient handling equipment. In addition, the improving healthcare infrastructure in developing countries such as China and India, and increasing risk of injuries to caregivers during patient handling are also driving the growth of the global patient handling equipment market.
Opportunity In The Global Patient Handling Equipment Market
- Increasing Demand And Penetration Of Patient Handling Equipment In Emerging Economies
Factors Driving The Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Growing Geriatric Population
- Increasing Incidence Of Disabilities
- Increasing Prevalence Of Chronic And Lifestyle Associated Diseases
- Increasing Number Of Surgeries
- High Risk Of Injuries To Caregivers During Manual Handling Of Patient
- Implementation Of Regulation Against Manual Lifting Of Heavy Loads
- Difficulty In Handling Bariatric Patient
- Impact Analysis Of Drivers On Market Forecast
Factors Hindering Growth Of The Market And Its Impact On Market Forecast
- Lack Of Training Provided To Caregiver
- Impact Analysis Of Restraints On Market Forecast
Some of the key companies operating in the global patient handling equipment market include
- V. Guldmann A/S
- Handicare Group Ab
- Joerns Healthcare Llc.
- Joh. Stiegelmeyer Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Etac Ab
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- Getinge Group
- Invacare Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Linet Spol. S.R.O.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vt6r5g/global_patient
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-951-billion-patient-handling-equipment-market-2022---research-and-markets-300422009.html
SOURCE Research and Markets