LONDON, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Advertising companies, on the other hand, have never failed to follow consumer eyeballs and have continuously increased their spending on advertising within these media as well as out-of-home and digital advertising. As a result, the global advertising market continues to maintain a strong growth momentum. This includes spending their hard-earned money on acquiring internet access, reading newspapers and magazines, subscribing to television and radio, playing video games, going to the movies, etc.
Key Segmentation of the Market:
- Segments such as mobile advertising have witnessed exponential growth over the past few years compared to print advertising which has seen its revenues decline over the same period.
- Similarly, the performance of the advertising market also differs widely from region to region. Western Europe and North America currently represent the slowest growing areas, exhibiting low-to-mid single digit growth rates.
- Emerging markets across Asia Pacific, Eastern and Central Europe, Middle East/Africa and Latin America are exhibiting high single-to-double digit growth rates.
Highlights of the Study:
- The study covers all the aspects of the global advertising market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, different mediums of advertising, recent trends, leading player profiles, SWOT analysis of the industry, etc.
- This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the advertising industry in any manner.
Key Aspects Analyzed:
Understanding the Global advertising market
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-advertising-market-witnesses-maintained-growth-in-industry-300457820.html