NEW YORK, July 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Deteriorating air quality due to increasing urbanization and industrialization are increasing pollution levels, and thereby, driving need for air filtration systems in residential, commercial as well as industrial sectors. Increasing health awareness among consumers, rising consumer disposable income levels and implementation of stringent regulations pertaining to air quality in automotive and other industries is also fueling the global air filters market. Technological advancements and expansion plans of leading air filter companies in different geographies across the globe is projected to positively influence the air filters market over the next five years. Moreover, increasing government focus towards adopting modern equipment in the existing manufacturing and industrial set-ups is expected to augment demand for HVACs, cleanrooms and baghouses in the coming years, thereby boosting sales of air filters through 2021.
According to "Global Air Filters Market By Type, By Application, By End Use Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the global market for air filters is forecast to cross $ 20 billion by 2021, due to rising demand from process industry, oil & gas and power sector. Medium efficiency air filters and HEPA filters dominate the global air filters market due to rising quality centric approach of end users in developed as well as major developing economies. Asia-Pacific is the largest regional market in global air filters market on account of increasing demand from diverse sectors including pharmaceuticals, electronics and microelectronics, construction, refineries, and petrochemical. "Global Air Filters Market By Type, By Application, By End Use Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report elaborates following aspects related to the global air filters market:
- Global Air Filters Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Medium Efficiency, HEPA, Low Efficiency, Gas Phase & Others), By Application (HVAC, Automotive, Bag House, Cleanroom & Gas Turbine), and By End Use Sector (Industrial, Commercial & Residential),
- Regional Analysis - North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global air filters market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air filter manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air filter manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03971750-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001