LONDON, Aug. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Growing construction industry and rapid industrialization across the globe have been influencing the indoor and outdoor air quality. Growing concern regarding indoor air quality and its health effects has been the key factor driving the market for air filters, globally. Demand for air filters has also been surging on account of stringent standards with regard to work environment across various industries. Industries have been focusing on new installations as well as retrofitting of existing systems with quality air filters to comply with industrial dust emission standards. Although, global air filters market registered sluggish growth post global recession and Eurozone crisis, the market is expected to witness moderate growth through 2020, owing to economic recovery and increase in disposable income of consumers. Moreover, a large number of construction projects are being undertaken across the world, affecting air quality and thereby escalating demand for air filters, globally.
According to "Global Air Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities 2020", global market for air filters is projected to surpass USD19 billion through 2020. HVAC, automotive and bag house air filters are the dominant segments in the market, followed by cleanroom air filters and gas turbine air filters. Although air filters penetration remained highest across Americas during the initial years of their development, over the last few years, Asia-Pacific has emerged as the most prominent market for air filters across the globe. Asia-Pacific is currently dominating the market on account of growth in end use segments. Booming construction industry with new construction projects, in addition to renovation projects, has been adding to growth in the market for medium efficiency filters. Asia-Pacific has also been witnessing entry of giant pharmaceutical players in the market to cater to the domestic and export demand. Pharmaceutical industry demands extensive use of HEPA filters for HVAC systems and cleanroom applications, and is anticipated to surge demand for air filters in Asia-Pacific market over the forecast period. "Global Air Filters Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects related to air filters market globally:
- Global Air Filters Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Regional Analysis- Americas, APAC, Europe, etc.
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global air filters market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air filter manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air filter manufacturers and industry personnel. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2837012/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48