DUBLIN, August 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Automotive Night Vision System Industry Report, 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Night vision system can solve the vision problem in night driving and thus is the first to be used in Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, as well as other luxury cars such as Rolls-Royce Ghost/Wraith, Cadillac CT6, Lexus LS/GS and Maybach S Class. As the core part detector is costly, night vision system hasn't been popularized yet.
According to the survey, in 2016, the penetration rate of global automotive night vision system is only 0.47%, of which, Mercedes-Benz, Audi and BMW boast the highest assembly volume, Autoliv serves as the uppermost system provider, and FLIR is the primary supplier of thermal infrared imagers.
In China, night vision system is mainly assembled in imported cars of luxury brands e.g. Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, as well as domestically made models e.g. Dongfeng Yulon Luxgen, Hongqi H7, BYD SIRUI, registering a low penetration rate of 0.05% in 2016. Among them, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Luxgen have relatively high assembly volume.
Global automotive night vision system suppliers are mainly Autoliv, Delphi, Bosch, Valeo and Visteon. Autoliv as the biggest one serves primarily Audi and BMW and accounts for roughly 60% of the market share. In 2016, Autoliv has launched the third-generation night vision solutions, which is said to be the world's first night vision system that can detect traffic danger and living things in total darkness or fog.
In China, local night vision system manufacturers are mainly Protruly Vision Technology Group (PROTRULY), Wuhan Guide Infrared Co., Ltd, Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd., etc. Among them, PROTRULY is engaged in the development of active infrared technology, while Guide Infrared and Dali Technology specialize in passive infrared night vision system.
In the future, with the growth of ADAS market, night vision system will usher in new development opportunities, resulting in fast-growing demand but also a change in product form e.g. fusion as a function of driving safety assistance system, integration with HUD and intelligent headlamp. Besides, whether active or passive night vision systems the technical defects haven't been effectively improved, without ruling out the possibility of being replaced by other technologies such as millimeter-wave radar and camera in years to come.
The report provides the following:
- Structure, technical solution, development characteristics and trends of automotive night vision system;
- Penetration rate, assembly volume, market size, competition pattern and trends of global night vision system;
- Penetration rate, assembly volume, market size, development characteristics and trends of Chinese night vision system;
- Development of night vision system industry chain, including market size and competition pattern of the downstream - ADAS and the upstream - thermal infrared imager;
- Analysis on global and Chinese automotive night vision system enterprises, including profile, financial condition, characteristics of night vision system products, development planning, and more.
- Guangdong Coagent Electronics S&T Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou SAT Infrared Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Jiuzhiyang Infrared System Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu Kinzo Opto-electronic Instrument Co., Ltd.
- North Night-Vision Science & Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Protruly Vision Technology Group
- Wuhan Guide Infrared Co., Ltd
- Xinxing Guangdian (XXGD)
- Zhejiang Dali Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7c87xk/global_and_china
Related Topics: Automotive Safety
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets