DUBLIN, April 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/294rw9/anhydrous) has announced the addition of the "Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride (CAS 7664-39-3) Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of anhydrous hydrogen fluoride. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on anhydrous hydrogen fluoride end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with anhydrous hydrogen fluoride market trends review, distinguish anhydrous hydrogen fluoride manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes anhydrous hydrogen fluoride prices data.
The last chapter analyses anhydrous hydrogen fluoride downstream markets.
The anhydrous hydrogen fluoride global market report 2015 key points:
- Anhydrous hydrogen fluoride description, its application areas and related patterns
- Anhydrous hydrogen fluoride market situation
- Anhydrous hydrogen fluoride manufacturers and distributors
- Anhydrous hydrogen fluoride prices (by region and provided by market players)
- Anhydrous hydrogen fluoride end-uses breakdown
- Anhydrous hydrogen fluoride downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. ANHYDROUS HYDROGEN FLUORIDE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. ANHYDROUS HYDROGEN FLUORIDE END-USE SECTOR
3. ANHYDROUS HYDROGEN FLUORIDE PATENTS
4. ANHYDROUS HYDROGEN FLUORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF ANHYDROUS HYDROGEN FLUORIDE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
4.1. Manufacturers of anhydrous hydrogen fluoride
4.2. Suppliers of anhydrous hydrogen fluoride
5. ANHYDROUS HYDROGEN FLUORIDE MARKET PRICES
6. ANHYDROUS HYDROGEN FLUORIDE CONSUMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/294rw9/anhydrous
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets