DUBLIN, February 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4htcz3/animal) has announced the addition of the "Animal Parasiticides Market by Product, by Animal - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The animal parasiticides market is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years, with a growing number of pet adoptions, rising awareness about animal healthcare, and growing concern to prevent the outbreak of zoonotic diseases. The global market is projected to reach USD 9.75 Billion by 2020 from USD 7.41 Billion in 2015, at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2015 to 2020.
The report analyzes the market by product, animal type, and region. On the basis of products, the global market is further segmented into endoparasiticides, ectoparasiticides, and endectocides. On the basis of animal type, the global animal parasiticides market is segmented into companion animals and food-producing animals.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the animal parasiticides market. The report analyzes the animal parasiticides market by product, animal type, and region.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the animal parasiticides market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets by product and region.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the animal parasiticides market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the animal parsiticides market.
- Bayer Ag
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Zoetis, Inc.
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Perrigo Company Plc
- Vetoquinol S.A.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Insights
7 Global Animal Parasiticides Market, By Product Type
8 Global Animal Parasiticides Market, By Animal Type
9 Global Animal Parasiticides Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4htcz3/animal
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets