DUBLIN, Nov. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35k8sb/global_animation) has announced the addition of the "Global Animation Industry and Chinese Report, 2015" report to their offering.
Chinese animation industry has maintained the momentum of robust growth from 2014 on, thanks to the government's supportive policies on animation industry and booming Internet-based new media distribution channels. In 2014, the total output value of China's animation industry exceeded RMB100 billion, up 14.84% from a year earlier.
Global and China Animation Industry Report, 2015 highlights the followings:
- Overview of global animation industry, mainly involving support policies, industrial pattern, as well as development model and profit model of U.S., Japanese and South Korean animation industries
- Overview of China's animation industry, including support policies, output value, type of company, competitive landscape, etc.
- Analysis of the Chinese animation production and distribution markets, covering mainly TV animation, animated film, animation game, cartoon, new media market and animation industrial base
- Analysis of China's animation derivatives industries, involving cartoon toys, animation apparel, theme park, etc.
- Operation, anime works, business model, development strategy, performance forecast of 8 multinational companies and 9 Chinese animation companies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Animation Industry
2. Development of Global Animation Industry
3. Development of China's Animation Industry
4. Chinese Animation Production and Distribution Markets
5. China's Animation Derivative Industry
6. Typical Companies in Global Animation Industry
7. Typical Enterprises in China's Animation Industry
8. Market Summary and Development Forecast
- Bandai Namco Group
- CCTV Animation Inc.
- Fantawild Holdings Inc.
- Guangdong Alpha Animation and Culture Co., Ltd.
- Huawei Technology Co., Ltd.
- Meisheng Cultural & Creative Corp., Ltd.
- Pixar Animation
- Taomee Holdings Limited
- Tencent Animation
- Toei Animation
- Toonmax Media Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Zhongnan Animation Co. Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/35k8sb/global_animation
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets