NEW YORK, May 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background:
The global automotive plastics industry is expected to reach an estimated value of $22.2 billion by 2019. The major drivers of automotive plastics industry are the increasing demand of lightweight materials, government regulations, and improvements in vehicle design. Asia Pacific is leading the global automotive plastics industry with strong growth in vehicle production.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global automotive plastics industry by product type and by region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Global Automotive Plastics Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis". This report provides an analysis of the global automotive plastics industry including market trend, company profiles, cost structure, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trends in the industry. The study also includes global commercial aerospace seating market trends and forecasts through 2019, segmented by regions and by product type as follows:
Automotive Plastics Industry by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Automotive Plastics Industry by Product Type:
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that automotive plastics industry will grow significantly during 2014-2019. Polyproplyne was the major segment in the automotive plastics industry by volume in 2013, and it is expected to remain the same during the forecast period. Increasing utilization of plastics in vehicle design and revival in vehicle production are going to increase the demand of automotive plastics industry. Plastic helps auto manufacturers to reduce its production and assembly costs and produce more attractive, yet more appealing functional designs. Growing demand of vehicles from emerging economies, such as China, India, and Latin American countries is anticipated to boost the industry. Volatile raw materials prices and huge investment in new material research activities are the major challenges faced by the industry players. Biodegradable plastics, such as PHA, PCL and PBS, offer a better opportunity to the major players in the automotive plastics industry.
This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Global Automotive Plastics Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global Automotive Plastics Market intelligence with special emphasis on segment market by products in terms of value and volume (Polypropylene, Polyurethane, Polyamide, Polyvinyl chloride, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Polycarbonate, Polyethylene, and Polymethyl Methacrylate) and by applications (Interior, Exterior, Under the Hood and Electrical).
- Market size in terms of value by segments, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key market segments those are useful to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides automotive plastics industry breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Industry strategic assessment, emerging trend, unmet need, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the industry players are studied in the report.
- Customer analysis study provides information about the automotive plastics customer in different segments with major customer profiles.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02185213-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001