DUBLIN, Nov. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cldnt/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Robotics Market Analysis, 2015-2022" report to their offering.
The automotive industry is currently experiencing a dynamic era of growth due to the rising demand for vehicles (including cars, trucks, two wheelers, buses, and off-road vehicles, among others). This high growth of the automotive industry is optimistically influencing the use of robots for meeting the increasing consumer requirement of this market. Automotive robots are designed for assisting in the manufacturing of automobiles in automotive industry.
The key drivers that will drive the demand for robots in the automotive industry include ongoing high investments in new production capacities in emerging markets, investments in production, modernization in major vehicle producing countries, reduction of the time needed to market of the products, lack of skilled labor/ rising labor costs, and high demand for precision and quality control, among others.
There are multiple applications in which robots are being used in the automotive industry (both vehicle manufacturers and automotive component suppliers). Some of the major applications in which robots are utilized comprise of: painting, welding, assembling, cutting, and dispensing, among others. There are various other factory related material handling applications which are driving the demand for automotive robots, such as automated guided vehicles, AGVs.
While highlighting the key driving factors, restraining forces, as well as opportunities and challenges for this dynamic market, the report also provides a comprehensive section of the research and development programs and investments/expenditures going on in the global automotive robotics market.
The answers to the following key questions can be found in the report by its readers:
- The answers to the following key questions can be found in the report by its readers:
- What are different types of global automotive robotics products?
- What are the market trends and key developments for different automotive robotics products?
- Who are the key market participants in the global automotive robotics hardware, software and services market?
- What are different types of functions in the global automotive robotics market?
- What are the key market trends across different functions in the global automotive robotics market?
- How is the pricing scenario of global automotive robotic market by different products and regions?
- What are the different research and development programs and investments (expenditures) in the global automotive robotics market?
- What are the global automotive robotics market trends and key developments in different geographical regions?
- What are the key drivers for the global automotive robotics market across different regions?
- Who are the key market participants in different geographical regions?
- What are the key competitive insights in the global automotive robotics market (including both organic and inorganic growth strategies)?
- Who are the major emerging players (startups) in the global automotive robotics market and how is the investment scenario in the Startups robotic industry?
The research tries to answer various aspects of the automotive robotics market such as the factors driving the industry, its threats that can possibly slow down the market growth and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the robotic market expansion. The research also includes Porter's Five Forces Model for a detailed analysis of the market and a study of the factors influencing this market.
- ABB Group
- Comau SpA
- Denso Wave Incorporated
- Dürr AG
- Fanuc Corporation
- Harmonic Drive System
- KUKA AG
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Kawasaki Robotics)
- Nabtesco Motion Control, Inc.
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.
- Omron Corporation (Adept Technology, Inc.)
- Panasonic Welding Systems Co. Ltd.
- Reis Gmbh & Co. Kg Maschinenfabrik
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Siasun Robot & Automation Co., Ltd.
- Universal Robots
- Yamaha Robotics
- Yasakwa Electric Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cldnt/global_automotive
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets