DUBLIN, March 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tll8mc/global_biocides) has announced the addition of the "Global Biocides Report - 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides in depth information on the market for biocide products within consumer and industrial applications. It includes detailed market analyses, value chains for each of the 20 applications for biocides and discussions of industry trends. It assesses the impact of current and emerging regulations on the biocides used. The report develops forecasts for Biocides from 2017 through 2022. It discusses the efforts of biocide manufacturers and formulators in launching new biocide formulations to meet changing market requirements, for example build up of resistance, lower costs, regulations.
The report also provides an overview of 20 enduser applications for biocides and data on each of the major geographical regions. It provides value and volume data for different biocides. In addition, the report provides a summary of each of the biocides that are being used to control microbes and insects within consumer and industrial applications. Industry influences on the biocides market are also discussed along with regulatory and technical requirements.
The scope of the study is worldwide. The overview section provides extended definitions of the biocides to provide the reader with a clear understanding of the technology involved. In addition, this section provides an analysis of biocide consumption by application and region. There is a profile of an ideal biocide as outlined by endusers.
The company profiles section includes a detailed discussion of the companies that have pioneered biocide development and examines how their available products and services are setting the standards for preservation.
The base year for this study is 2015. Figures are based on revenue figures at the manufacturers' level and are projected at 2015-U.S. dollar value.
- To provide Marketing data on biocides, major biocide applications, suppliers and customers.
- To identify and analyse the trends taking place within the biocide industry.
Contents of Study:
- Comprehensive overview of 20 end-user applications and Biocides used.
- Biocide consumption for each end-user application
- Biocide consumption for each geographical region
- Margin analysis for Biocides at each level along supply chain.
- Distribution analysis for Biocides
- Consumption of Biocides expressed at manufacture level and end-user level.
- Pricing of Biocides by geographical region
- Biocide supplier analysis and profile of the leading players
- Expected Growth of the global Biocides Industry
- 600+ pages
This report includes application sector strategic analysis including:
- Industry Overview
- Biocide comparison and market shares
- Evolution and adoption of trends
- Leading suppliers and distribution channels
- Increased Regulatory Impact on Business and Technology
- End-user analysis and what biocides they are using
- Licensing Deals
- Mergers and Acquisitions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tll8mc/global_biocides
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets