DUBLIN, July 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Burns Pipeline Research Monitor, 2020 - Drugs, Companies, Clinical Trials, R&D Pipeline Updates, Status and Outlook" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Burns is one of the widely researched conditions during 2020 with 32 companies actively focusing on realizing pipeline's potential. Development of Burns medicines is identified as integral to the strategy of the majority of companies operating in the industry.
Global Burns market presents promising new product pipeline with NME Projects, pivotal trials, and rapidly phase-advancing therapeutic candidates. Increasing number of companies are assessing the feasibility of developing treatment options for Burns.
Good progress is anticipated during 2020 and 2021 with Burns pipeline molecules advancing from pre-clinical investigation to completion of advanced Phase clinical trials. Burns pipeline continues to expand and progress with novel mechanisms and diverse routes of administration being tested by companies.
DRUG DEVELOPMENT PIPELINE OVERVIEW
The Burns pipeline Research Monitor, 2020 report is an analytical research study on the progress achieved by pipeline companies during the year along with its historical development, current status, and outlook.
This Burns pipeline review explores high-potential early to late-stage pipeline projects with a continued focus on new insights, accelerated processes, and pipeline progression.
The competitive intelligence report on Burns presents detailed insights into therapeutic drug pipeline development, industry news, deals, and analysis across the length and breadth of the Burns pipeline. Information on R&D pipeline updates, results of key clinical trials are also included in the report.
Burns development pipeline including projects in early- and late-stage development are detailed in the report. Details of clinical trial data and submissions to regulatory authorities are also provided. For the drug candidates included in the report, the following information is provided:
- Current Status of Development including phase advancements, regulatory approvals of phases, acquisitions, licensing and technology transfers, product launches in various markets, and others.
- Phase of development
- Mechanism of Action
- Route of Administration
- Companies involved including originator, licensing companies, developer, investors, and others
- New molecular entity details
- Orphan drug designation and other special status provided by regulators
Both small size and large size pharmaceutical companies are investing their resources in Burns drug development operations. Further, financial institutions are extending support to small pharmaceutical companies, universities, and other researchers for the development of treatment of Burns. Partnerships and acquisitions are also increasingly observed in the pipeline.
This research report presents an analysis of 32 Burns companies including company overview, key snapshot, contact information, and their strategies on accelerating Burns pipeline development. Mid-stage and early portfolios of these companies are analyzed in detail in the report.
Reasons to Buy
- The current market conditions are forcing companies and investors worldwide to prioritize their investments and accelerate pipeline candidates only through careful quantitative assessment
- This research work assists decision makers in pharmaceutical companies towards successful pipeline development through critically evaluated pipeline data
- Buyers can identify most promising drug candidates for treatment of Burns
- It allows users to strengthen their pipeline through acquisitions, licensing and collaborations
- Users can estimate possible delays in the delivery of pipeline or launch of new products
- Stay ahead of competition through understanding their pipeline progression, strategies and outlook
- The report details all the pipeline candidates under investigation in various stages of development from Phase I through to Phase III to enable business development managers to understand the impact of new launches
- Optimize your licensing and technology transfer strategies through identification of prospect partners
- AlgiPharma AS
- Alliance Pharma Plc
- Anterogen Co Ltd
- Bioharmony Therapeutics Inc
- Biomendics LLC
- CFM Pharma Holding BV
- Chrysalis BioTherapeutics Inc
- Combangio Inc
- Destiny Pharma Plc
- Energenesis Biomedical Co Ltd
- FirstString Research Inc
- GNT Pharma Co Ltd
- Hypo-Stream Ltd
- Madam Therapeutics BV
- MallInckrodt Plc
- Marizyme Inc
- MediWound Ltd
- MicroCures Inc
- NeoMatrix Therapeutics Inc
- Novion Technologies Inc
- Phagelux Inc
- Pluristem Therapeutics
- Recce Pharmaceuticals
- Riptide Bioscience Inc
- Se-cure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Shulov Innovative Science Ltd
- Stemsynergy Therapeutics Inc
- TGV Laboratories Inc
- TreeFrog Therapeutics SAS
- USV Pvt Ltd
- viDA Therapeutics Inc
- Washburn Therapeutics Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u4vrzc
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets