DUBLIN, July 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Chlorine Dioxide Generators Market By Type (2-Chemical, 3-Chemical and Electrochemical), By Application (Water and Wastewater Disinfection, Pulp and Textile Bleaching, etc.), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global market for chlorine dioxide generators is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016-2021, on account of increasing investments and favorable government initiatives.
In 2015, Asia-Pacific dominated the chlorine dioxide generators market due to rising demand for these generators from China, India, Japan and Bangladesh.
Increasing government initiatives to encourage use of non-toxic reagents for water treatment and bleaching is expected to boost consumption of chlorine dioxide in the coming years. Few of the leading players operating in the global chlorine dioxide generators market include Prominent, Ecolab and Grundfos.
Chlorine dioxide generators are being increasingly used as an alternative to chlorine generators in water treatment / disinfection processes as they release low quantities of toxic impurities into the atmosphere as compared to conventional chlorine based generators. This is anticipated to drive deployment of chlorine dioxide generators in various end user applications in the coming years.
Three types of chlorine dioxide generators used across the globe include 2-Chemical, 3-Chemical and Electrochemical generators. Increasing awareness about benefits of using chlorine dioxide generators coupled with continuing growth in end-user industries is expected to drive the chlorine dioxide generator market in the coming years.
Moreover, leading global players are developing novel technologies to improve various parameters such as cost effectiveness, handling and automation, which is further expected to aid adoption of chlorine dioxide generators over the next five years, worldwide.
Global Chlorine Dioxide Generators Market 2011 - 2021 report elaborates following aspects related to global chlorine dioxide generators market:
- Rising Demand for 2-Chemical Chlorine Dioxide Generators
- Electrochemical Chlorine Dioxide Generators - An Emerging Segment
- Growing Demand for ClO2 Generators from Food Industry
- Increasing Demand for Technological Developments
- Growing Specialty Pulp and Paper Market in Europe
- Expanding Wastewater Treatment Market
- Rising demand from pulp and paper industry in South America
- Increasing Manufacturing Base
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Chlorine Dioxide Generators Market Outlook
5. Global Chlorine Dioxide Generator Market Segmental Analysis
6. Global Chlorine Dioxide Generator Market Regional Analysis
7. Market Dynamics
8. Trends & Developments
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Strategic Recommendations
- Accepta Water Treatment
- AquaPulse Systems, Inc.
- Beijing Delianda Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Bio-Cide International, Inc.
- CDG Environmental LLC
- Dioxide Pacific
- E-rotek Water Systems Co., Ltd.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Fujian Hada Intelligence Technology Co., Ltd.
- IEC FABCHEM LIMITED
- Iotronic Elektrogerätebau GmbH
- Japan Carlit Co., Ltd.
- Jinan Ourui Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Lakeside Water & Building Services Limited
- Nanjing Ligong Shuifu Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
- ProMinent GmbH
- Sabre Energy Services, LLC
- Tecme SRL
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2wlfk/global_chlorine
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-chlorine-dioxide-generators-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---asia-pacific-dominated-the-chlorine-dioxide-generators-market-in-2015---research-and-markets-300298060.html
SOURCE Research and Markets