LONDON, Aug. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Markets : Accelerating Growth from Distributed Generation, Energy Efficiency, and the Need to Reduce Energy Consumption
The deployment of combined heat and power (CHP) technologies is growing globally, driven by growth in distributed generation, the need for energy efficiency, and the increasing use of government incentives to promote cogeneration. This research service examines the global market in terms of revenue growth, key applications, competitive dynamics, market share analysis, and geographic opportunity analysis. The Asia-Pacific market is the fastest growing and largest market for industrial combined heat and power systems, while aggressive global expansion by Asian suppliers, especially the Chinese OEMs, has led to greater affordability and adoption of CHP technology.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the global CHP market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will these companies/products/applications continue to exist?
- What are the key drivers and restraints affecting the combined heat and power market?
- Are the technologies offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Which are the top application end users for cogeneration technology, and what will be the preferred fuel of the future?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3180774/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48