LONDON, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Growth in the commercial drone market is largely dependent on policy and regulatory framework in various major developing and developed countries across the globe. Over the next decade, rapidly evolving drone technology is expected to transform the conventional way of doing business in various sectors. Evolving regulatory policy framework, increasing commercial applications of drones across various end-use sectors, coupled with advancements in drone technologies are projected to propel growth in global commercial drone market in the ensuing years. Over the last five years, drones were being mainly used in the defense sector across various countries. However, various advantages such as time reduction, easy manoeuvrability and ability to trim down operational costs is increasing usage of commercial drones in diverse application areas such as precision agriculture, mapping, photography, surveying, media and entertainment, law enforcement & public safety, and inspection/monitoring in energy, mining and infrastructure sectors.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Commercial Drone Market By Drone Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2015-2021", the global market for commercial drone is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 27% during 2016-2021. In 2015, North America and Europe cumulatively accounted for a market share of more than 60% in the global commercial drone market. With US being the largest market for commercial drones, the civil aviation body of the US, Federal Aviation Administration, has constantly been making amendments in policies and regulations for use of commercial drones in the country. Moreover, frequent modifications in the regulatory policies by European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) over the last few years has also been positively influencing the drone industry. "Global Commercial Drone Market By Drone Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2015-2021" report elaborates following aspects of commercial drone market:
- Global Commercial Drone Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Drone Type (Rotary Blade Drone, Fix Wing Drone, Hybrid Drone and Nano Drone), By Application (Mapping, Surveying & Photography, Precision Agriculture, Inspection & Monitoring, Para-Public/Law Enforcement/Public Safety, Media & Entertainment & Others), By Region (North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of World)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global commercial drone market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, drone companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with drone manufactures, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3870310/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-commercial-drone-market-by-drone-type-rotary-blade-drone-fix-wing-drone-hybrid-drone--nano-drone-by-application-mapping-surveying--photography-precision-agriculture-etc-by-region-competition-forecast--opport-300278764.html