DUBLIN, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Commercial Drone Market By Drone Type (Rotary Blade Drone, Fix Wing Drone, Hybrid Drone & Nano Drone), By Application (Mapping, Surveying & Photography, Precision Agriculture, etc.), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2015 - 2021" report to their offering.
Global Commercial Drone Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 27% during 2016-2021
In 2015, North America and Europe cumulatively accounted for a market share of more than 60% in the global commercial drone market.
Growth in the commercial drone market is largely dependent on policy and regulatory framework in various major developing and developed countries across the globe. Over the next decade, rapidly evolving drone technology is expected to transform the conventional way of doing business in various sectors. Evolving regulatory policy framework, increasing commercial applications of drones across various end-use sectors, coupled with advancements in drone technologies are projected to propel growth in global commercial drone market in the ensuing years.
Over the last five years, drones were being mainly used in the defense sector across various countries. However, various advantages such as time reduction, easy manoeuvrability and ability to trim down operational costs is increasing usage of commercial drones in diverse application areas such as precision agriculture, mapping, photography, surveying, media and entertainment, law enforcement & public safety, and inspection/monitoring in energy, mining and infrastructure sectors.
With US being the largest market for commercial drones, the civil aviation body of the US, Federal Aviation Administration, has constantly been making amendments in policies and regulations for use of commercial drones in the country. Moreover, frequent modifications in the regulatory policies by European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) over the last few years has also been positively influencing the drone industry.
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Adoption of Hybrid Drones
- Growing Adoption of Nano Drones
- Increasing Mergers and Acquisitions
- Launch of Human Size Drone - Ehang 184
- Insurance Companies to Offer Drone Insurance
- Declining Average Selling Prices of Drones
- Rising Product Bundling
- Increasing Regulations for Commercial Drones
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Global Commercial Drone Market Overview
4. Commercial Drone Ecosystem
5. Global Commercial Drone Market -Investor Analysis
6. Global Commercial Drone Market Outlook
7. Global Commercial Rotary Blade Drone Market Outlook
8. Global Commercial Fix Wing Drone Market Outlook
9. Global Commercial Hybrid Drone Market Outlook
10. Global Commercial Nano Drone Market Outlook
11. North America Commercial Drone Market Outlook
12. Europe Commercial Drone Market Outlook
13. Asia-Pacific Commercial Drone Market Outlook
14. Latin America Commercial Drone Market Outlook
15. Rest of World Commercial Drone Market Outlook
16. Market Dynamics
17. Market Trends & Developments
18. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
19. Competitive Landscape
- 3D Robotics, Inc.
- Aerial Group B.V.
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Aeryon Labs Inc.
- Ascending Technologies GmbH
- CyPhy Works Inc.
- Ehang Inc.
- Kespry Inc.
- MAVinci GmbH
- Microdrones GmbH
- Parrot S.A.
- PrecisionHawk USA, Inc.
- STEADIDRONE (PTY) Ltd.
- SZ Dajiang Innovations Technology Co., Ltd
- TRACE Intelligent Systems
- Trimble Navigation Limited
- UAV Solutions Inc.
- XAIRCRAFT Technology Co. Ltd.
- Yuneec International Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdr67g/global_commercial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-commercial-drone-rotary-blade-drone-fix-wing-drone-hybrid-drone--nano-drone-market-2015-2021---growing-adoption-of-nano-drones---research-and-markets-300278718.html
SOURCE Research and Markets