DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sncxgr/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Construction Equipment Market - Segmented by Type, Application and Geography - Market growth, size and forecast 2015-2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report predicts that the global construction equipment market is expected to reach a value of $221.7 billion USD by the end of the forecast period.
The construction equipment market, especially in developing countries, is driven by factors such as growth in construction and mining activities. The market in Russia is set for a transformation; this transformation is due to the nation winning the big for hosting the FIFA 2018 world cup. In addition, demand by companies in infrastructure and real estate supports the growth of the construction equipment market.
The major restraints of the construction equipment market are the initial high costs and maintenance of the equipment. In addition, the differences in import duties prove to be hurdles to this market.
The report elucidates the construction equipment market across the world. This report was created after an extensive study of the market based on the types of equipment. The following are the three major classifications of types of equipment:
The following are the three major classifications of types of equipment:
- Material Handling Equipment
- Earthmoving Equipment
- Heavy Construction Vehicles
- Atlas Copco Construction & Mining
- Cnh Global NV
- Doosan Infracore Ltd.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Ltd.
- John Deere & Co.
- Kobelco Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Liebherr-International AG
- Manitou Group
- Manitowoc Group
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Sany Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Terex Corporation
- Volvo Construction Equipment AB
- Wirtgen Group GMBH
- Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co. Ltd.
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Development Co.
2. Executive Summary
3. Construction Equipment Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, growth and forecast)
7. Future of Construction Equipment Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sncxgr/global
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets