NEW YORK, Aug. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- KellySciPub's cutting-edge report Global Cosmetic Surgery & Services Market Analysis 2015-2019 is the latest analysis on this vertically growing market. It is currently worth over $20 billion and is set to rise to over $27 billion by 2019. This comprehensive report is supported by 60 tables & figures over 275 pages and is presented as follows:
The global market for cosmetic surgery services by the following sub-categories are presented:
• By Segment (Body Contouring, Facial Reconstruction/Rejuvenation, Cosmetic Implants)
• By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America)
• By Product Segment (Facial injectables, Botox, Dermafillers, Neuromodulators)
• By Energy Based and Other Devices (Home-use Aesthetic Devices)
• By Company (e.g Allergen, Mentor, Galderma, Valeant, Merz, Syneron, Zetiq, Ulthera, Cynosure, Solta/Valeant, Alma/Fosun Pharma)
Business strategy information can be gleaned from the following high impact analyses:
• Geographic Share of Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
• Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures
• Most Popular Minimally-Invasive Procedures Globally
• Top Five Countries for Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures
• Top Five Noninvasive Cosmetic Procedures in the U.S.
• Emergence of Plastic Surgery Tourism (USA, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica, UK, Poland, Hungary, Thailand, Malaysia, India)
A comprehensive account of company product portfolios are provided for 116 Cosmetic Surgery and Service providers globally including:
• Alma/Fosun Pharma
You will discover a wealth of strategic information throughout this report and find out -
- Who is leading the market?
- Which companies are struggling?
- What has the most attractive acquisition potential?
It is specifically written for the busy high level professional in mind - Presidents, VP's, C-suite managers, MD, commercial director, global compensation manager and leaders of marketing, strategic planning and business development.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02770668-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001