LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Clean air, both indoors and outdoors, is essential for good health. People across the globe are becoming aware about the negative impacts of bad indoor air quality on their health, and opting for dehumidifiers, an electronic appliance which reduces the level of humidity in the air and eliminate musty odor. Another major factor driving the sales of dehumidifiers across the globe is increasing instances of respiratory diseases caused by various pollutants present in the air. Due to mounting exposure to airborne pollutants and irritants with each breath, the number of individuals suffering from air borne diseases has surged over the years. Hence, owing to rising health concerns, consumers across the world are spending heavily on lifestyle products, including dehumidifiers. Some of the other major factors aiding the global dehumidifier market are rapid urbanization, increasing purchasing power, expanding urban population base and depleting air quality. Additionally, changing weather conditions and growing consumer awareness are anticipated to positively influence the global dehumidifier market during forecast period.
According to "Global Dehumidifier Market By Type, By End Use, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the global dehumidifier market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2016 – 2021. Desiccant dehumidifier segment dominated the global dehumidifier market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Desiccant dehumidifiers are mostly used in industrial and commercial places like construction sites, food storage facilities, etc., where the requirement to operate at a low temperature is mandatory. Moreover, these dehumidifiers are cost-effective and efficient as they can reduce the humidity level of the surroundings to the level below 35%. During the forecast period, Asia-Pacific region is forecast to dominate global dehumidifier market. "Global Dehumidifier Market By Type, By End Use, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of global dehumidifier market:
- Global Dehumidifier Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Desiccant/Chemical Absorbent, Refrigerant, Heat Pump/Thermoelectric & Others), By End Use (Industrial, Residential & Commercial)
- Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, North America, Middle East & Africa, South America and Europe
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global dehumidifier market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and dehumidifier manufacturers, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with dehumidifier manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4422592/
ReportBuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48