DUBLIN, March 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4fsbbg/global_express) has announced the addition of the "Global Express & Small Parcels 2015" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes theglobal express and small parcels market and the various drivers, challenges and opportunities set to face this market in the coming years. It considers current and future factors, offering readers an unrivalled understanding of the market and the key topics all market participants should be aware of.
e-commerce has transformed the express market into a go-go' sector with explosive expansion on a global scale. Businesses are working to harness this growth through a variety of means.
Global Express & Small Parcels 2015 is specifically written to provide easily accessible information and analysis to:
- Express & Logistics companies
- Post Offices
- Governmental organisations
- Global manufacturers
- Logistics service providers
- Banks and financial institutions
- Consultants and analysts
- All C-Level executives
Key Topics Covered:
- Express market size and forecast by region: Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America- including the Caribbean and Central America.
- Market shares of the leading express providers
- Global and regional growth and forecasts
- What opportunities are available to start-ups and how disruptive could these be to the market?
- How will the potential acquisition of TNT by FedEx impact the express and small parcels market share of the integrators?
- Why have different regions reacted differently to e-retail, and which factors could hinder, or boost, their growth?
- To address increasing changes in demand as a result of changing consumer preferences and retailing, what are established parcel delivery companies doing and which start-ups are impacting the express and small parcels market?
- CJ Korea Express
- DP DHL
- Japan Post
- La Poste
- Royal Mail
- SG Holdings
2 Market structure
3 Industry innovations
4 Market size and forecasts
5 Express provider profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4fsbbg/global_express
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets