DUBLIN, July 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Fire Extinguisher Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global fire extinguisher market reached a value of more than US$ 4.4 Billion in 2017.
One of the primary factors fostering the growth of the global fire extinguisher market is strict government policies of installing a fire extinguisher in commercial, industrial and residential spheres in order to prevent any mishappenings. This has proliferated the demand for fire extinguishers.
In addition, the market is also influenced by fire insurance agencies which make it mandatory for their customers to fix a fire extinguisher amidst residential and commercial buildings. Moreover, rapid urbanisation in numerous nations has augmented developments in infrastructural sector, directly facilitating the demand for fire extinguishers.
Looking forward, the market value is projected to exceed US$ 6.4 Billion by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of approximately 6.5% during 2018-2023.
- Based on type, the market has been segmented as portable, knapsack and wheeled. Currently, portable fire extinguisher dominates the market holding the largest share.
- On the basis of extinguishing agent, the market is segregated into dry chemical, foam, carbon dioxide and dry powder. Among these, dry chemical exhibits a clear dominance in the fire extinguisher market.
- Based on fire type, the market is distinguished as Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D and Class K.
- Application-wise, the industrial sector represents the largest segment, followed by commercials, households, public areas and others.
- On assessing the import and export scenario of the market, it is found that United States and China are the biggest importer and exporter of fire extinguishers, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Fire Extinguisher Market
6 Market Breakup by Product
7 Market Breakup by Extinguishing Agent
8 Market Breakup by Fire
9 Market Breakup by Application
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 Imports and Exports
12 Fire Extinguisher Manufacturing Process
13 Competitive Landscape
- Amerex Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation
- Tyco Fire Protection Products
- Britannia Fire Ltd.
- First Alert Inc.
- JL Industries
- Ceasefire Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Feuerschutz Jockel GmbH & Co. KG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jpc8d2/global_fire?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets