DUBLIN, January 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3gghw/global_food) has announced the addition of the "Global Food Intolerance Products Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The report predicts the global food intolerance products market to reach a market value of $999 billion by the end of 2019.
The global gluten-free food market is witnessing the launch of various innovative products that are aimed at providing appealing and nourishing food to consumers. With the introduction of innovative products in terms of taste, flavor, and variety, manufacturers aim to diversify the market for gluten-free food products. The gluten-free food segment has emerged as an important business segment for food manufacturing companies.
According to the report, the rise in disposable income and product innovation are two of the factors that will drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Further, the report states that the threat of contamination of ingredients and raw materials is a major challenge faced by the vendors in the global food intolerance products market.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global food intolerance products market?
- What are the Key market trends impacting the growth of the global food intolerance products market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the food intolerance products market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the food intolerance products market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of APAC, Eastern Europe, Latin America, MEA, North America, and Western Europe?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global food intolerance products market?
- Fifty 50 Foods
- Abbott Nutrition
- Boulder Brands
- Ganaderos Productores de Leche Pura
- Amy's Kitchen
- Blue Diamond Growers
- David Chapman's Ice Cream
- Fifty 50 Foods
- General Mills
- The Great Nutrition
- The Hain Celestial Group.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by product
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3gghw/global_food
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets