NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
About Friction ProductsFriction products are used to stop or control the motion of a solid surface by applying force to it. Friction products are categorized into two types: wet friction and dry friction. These products are widely used in the Automobile, Industrial, and Aerospace sectors to stop the motion of wheels. Brake pads and brake linings are some of the wearable friction products in braking systems that are widely used to stop motion. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Friction Products market will grow at a CAGR of 6.1 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Friction Products market can be divided into two major segments: Dry Friction Products and Wet Friction Products.
TechNavio's report, the Global Friction Products Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA regions and the Americas; it also covers the Global Friction Products market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- APAC- EMEA- Americas
- ADVICS Co. Ltd.
- Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd.
- Brembo SpA
- Carlisle Companies Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Federal Mogul Corp.- Fras-le SA - Honeywell International Inc.- ITT Corp.- Japan Brake Industrial Co. Ltd.- Nisshinbo Brake Inc.Key
- Increasing Aftermarket Demand for Friction Products- For a full, detailed list, view our report.Key
- Continuous Decline in Vendors' Profit Margin- For a full, detailed list, view our report.Key
- Development of Next-generation Brakes - For a full, detailed list, view our report.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
01. Executive Summary02. List of Abbreviations03. Scope of the Report03.1 Market Overview03.2 Product Offerings04. Market Research Methodology04.1 Market Research Process04.2 Research Methodology05. Introduction06. Market Landscape06.1 Market Overview06.2 Market Size and Forecast06.3 Five Forces Analysis07. Market Segmentation by Product07.1 Global Friction Products Market08. Market Segmentation by End-users08.1 Global Friction Products Market by End-users 2013-201808.2 Global Friction Products Market by Automotive08.2.1 Market Size and Forecast08.3 Global Friction Products Market by Industrial Segment08.3.1 Market Size and Forecast08.4 Global Friction Products Market by Aerospace08.4.1 Market Size and Forecast09. Geographical Segmentation09.1 Global Friction Products Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-201809.2 Friction Products Market in the APAC Region09.2.1 Market Size and Forecast09.3 Friction Products Market in the EMEA Region09.3.1 Market Size and Forecast09.4 Friction Product Market in the Americas09.4.1 Market Size and Forecast10. Key Leading Countries10.1 USA10.2 Germany10.3 China11. Buying Criteria12. Market Growth Drivers13. Drivers and their Impact14. Market Challenges15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges16. Market Trends17. Trends and their Impact18. Vendor Landscape18.1 Competitive Scenario18.1.1 Mergers and Acquisitions18.1.2 Top Vendors18.2 Other Prominent Vendors19. Key Vendor Analysis19.1 Federal Mogul Corp.19.1.1 Business Overview19.1.2 Business Segmentation19.1.3 Key Information19.1.4 SWOT Analysis19.2 Brembo S.p.A19.2.1 Business Overview19.2.2 Business Segmentation19.2.3 Key Information19.2.4 SWOT Analysis19.3 Nisshinbo Brake Inc.19.3.1 Business Overview19.3.2 Business Segmentation19.3.3 Key Information19.3.4 SWOT Analysis19.4 ITT Corp.19.4.1 Business Overview19.4.2 Business Segmentation19.4.3 Key Information19.4.4 SWOT Analysis20. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Friction Products Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Global Friction Products Market
Exhibit 4: Global Friction Products Market by End-Users 2013-2018
Exhibit 5: Global friction Products Markets by Automotive 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Global Friction Products Market by Industrial 2013- 2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Global friction Products Market by Aerospace 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 8: Friction Products Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 9: Friction Products Market in the EMEA Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 10: Friction Product Market in the Americas 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 11: LME Copper Monthly Average Settlement Price
Exhibit 12: Business Segmentation: ITT Corp.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001