NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for handling and lifting equipment in the world and in the top 10 global countries. Along with a global handling and lifting equipment market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Australia, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall handling and lifting equipment market size, 2007-2018
- Handling and lifting equipment market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall handling and lifting equipment market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall handling and lifting equipment market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall handling and lifting equipment market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Bridge and transporter cranes
Cranes for mounting on road vehicles
Overhead travelling cranes on fixed support
Pedestal and portal jib cranes
Straddle carriers and mobile lifting frames on tyres
Other lifting frames, derricks and cranes
Electric forklift trucks and trucks with handling or lifting equipment
Other forklift trucks and trucks with handling or lifting equipment
Other electric work trucks used in warehouses, factories, airports and dock areas
Other work trucks used in warehouses, factories, airports and dock areas
Chair-lifts, ski-lifts and teleferiques
Continuous-action conveyors and elevators for goods
Lifts and skip hoists
Moving walkways and escalators
Pneumatic conveyors and elevators
Winches, hoists, jacks, capstans and pulley tackle
Other handling and lifting equipment
Parts of handling and lifting equipment
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the handling and lifting equipment market in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
- How is the handling and lifting equipment market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the handling and lifting equipment market in the world and in the top 10 global countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02455723-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001