NEW YORK, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Despite the austerity measures, European governments' budget agencies planners increased Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) funding in order to mitigate threats posed by the recent terror attacks, illegal immigration and organized crime. As a result, the European HLS & PS market of $80 billion is forecasted to grow to $102 billion by 2022.
According to the report, the European Homeland Security & Public Safety market growth is driven by the 9 following drivers:
1. The 2015 ISIS stimulated Islamic terror attacks in France, Belgium and the U.K., which became a wakeup call to European governments. In contrast to the continent's capping of defense funding, the region's HLS budgets are undergoing a period of expansion
2. The growing number of illegal immigrants
3. European organized crime
4. Advancements in security infrastructure and screening technologies
5. The moderate growth of the aviation sector in other regions
6. The need to enhance security processes
7. Replacement and upgrades of outdated security-related systems
8. Growing aftersales revenues
9. The growing threats of cyber-terror and cyber-crime
The report examines each dollar spent in the market via 2 orthogonal money trails:
1. By 15 National Markets:
3. Czech Republic
2. By 2 Funding Sources:
- Private sector
The Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market – to 2022. Focus on Europe report is a resource for executives with interests in the industry. It has been explicitly customized for decision makers to identify business opportunities, developing technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 3 volume 790 page report include:
- What will the European national markets size be in 2015-2022?
- What are the main Homeland Security & Public Safety technology trends?
- Where and what are the market opportunities?
- What are the HLS & Public Safety market drivers and inhibitors?
- What are the challenges to the HLS & Public Safety market?
The Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market – to 2022. Focus on Europe report presents in 790 pages, 145 tables and 196 figures, analysis of current and pipeline technologies and vertical submarkets. The report is granulated into 2 funding source submarkets for each country, presents for each submarket 2011-2014 data, analyses and projects the 2015-2022 market.
It presents the HLS & PS:
- Business opportunities and challenges
- SWOT analysis
- Market analysis (for each country and submarket)
- National market backgrounds
- Current and pipeline Homeland Security & Public Safety technologies in fields of:
1. Security related Big Data
2. Bio-Agents & Infectious Disease Detection
4. Security related C2/C4ISR Systems
5. Chemical, Hazmat & Nuclear Detection
6. Cloud Based Security
7. Communication Systems & Devices
8. Counter-IED Technologies
10. Decontamination of CBRN & Hazmat Incidents
11. Electronic Fencing
12. Explosives Trace Detection (ETD)
13. Intrusion Detection Systems
14. Mass Emergency Notification Systems
15. Metal Detectors
16. Natural & Manmade Disaster Early Warning, Rescue & Recovery Equipment
17. Non-Lethal Weapons
18. Personal (Ballistic & CBRNE) Protective Gear
19. Security Related RFID
20. Standoff Explosives & Weapon Detection
21. Tomographic Explosive Detection Systems (EDS)
22. Vehicle & Container Screening Portals
23. Video Surveillance
24. Video Analytics
25. X-Ray Screening
- Vertical Homeland Security & Public Safety sub-markets background:
1. Aviation Security
2. CBRN & Hazmat Security
3. Land Border Security
4. Counter-Terror & Counter-Crime Intelligence
5. Critical Infrastructure Security
6. Law Enforcement, Police Modernization & 1st Responders
7. Maritime Security
8. Land Transportation Security
9. Oil-Gas Industry Security
10. Public Events Security
11. Private Sector Security
12. Safe Cities
13. Diplomatic Corp Security
14. Natural Disasters Mitigation & Relief Equipment & Systems
15. Other Vertical HLS & Public Safety Markets
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03357089-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-homeland-security--public-safety-market--to-2022-focus-on-europe-300248620.html