LONDON, Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global internal trauma fixation devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2014 to 2019. Although mature markets such as North America and Europe hold larger shares, Europe is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period in the internal trauma fixation devices market. The internal trauma fixation devices market holds a high-growth potential in the future due to a number of forces favoring this market, which include innovation in implant technologies and increasing adoption of supporting technologies.
The internal trauma fixation device market is expected to exhibit significant growth potential majorly owing to the growing demand for better facilities in orthopedic trauma surgeries and increasing investments by governments and multinational companies. However, the market faces restraints such as high cost of surgery, lack of awareness, double surgeries, and absence of health insurances in developing countries. The global internal trauma fixation devices market is segmented on the basis of products and end users. On the basis of products, the market is segmented into plates, screws, rods, and wires and pins. On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, point-of-care testing, and other end users (ambulatory care units, emergency units, and trauma centers).
Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World. In 2014, North America held the largest share of 51.4% of the global internal trauma fixation devices market, followed by Europe.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the developments (new product launches and partnerships, agreements, and collaborations) undertaken by companies over the past few years. Leading players of the global internal trauma fixation devices market include Stryker Corporation (U.S.), DePuy Synthes (a Johnson & Johnson Company) (U.S.), Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Smith & Nephew plc (U.K.), Tornier, Inc. (France), and Biomet, Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focused on various levels of analysis such as industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the global internal trauma fixation devices market, and the high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global internal trauma fixation devices market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for stationary cycle across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the stationary cycle market. Detailed description regarding related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Epidemiology Data: The prevalence and patient pool of cardiovascular diseases and statistics about the obese population.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. To develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players and enhance the bottom line of the companies in the stationary cycle market.
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language), checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3006343/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48