DUBLIN, Aug. 06, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r52b48/global_light) has announced the addition of the "Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030" report to their offering.
This latest report edition offers a global review of the OE shock absorbers sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE shock absorbers market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive shock absorbers sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
Key Topics Covered:
2. PESTER analysis
- Beijing West Industries
- Benteler AG
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- Kayaba Industry Co., Ltd
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Meritor, Inc
- Ride Control LLC
- Showa Corporation
- Tenneco Inc.
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- OE trends
- Aftermarket trends
- Where is the sector heading?
- Market shares
- Emerging markets
- Conventional shock absorbers
- Electronic shock absorbers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r52b48/global_light
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets